So I was trying to keep track of all the good choices I was making. Here’s a summary of last week:
- Sunday: Had salad for dinner.
- Monday: Went out to dinner, ordered a side of stir-fried veggies instead of the deep-fried zucchini I really wanted.
- Tuesday: Went out again (I was away from home, OK?) to Bob Evans… had the pot roast hash – soooooo good – but! I ate only 1/2 of 1 biscuit instead of the 2 they served me. Baby steps!
- Wednesday: Salad for dinner again.
- Thursday: Ordered pizza, but ate only 2 slices instead of my usual 4.
- Friday: …can’t think of any good choices.
- Saturday: Stopped at McD’s for breakfast, went for the mango-pineapple smoothie instead of the steak & egg burrito. Not sure how much of a difference that made, calorie-wise, but it felt healthier.
So that’s my progress. I don’t think I’ve lost a single pound, but… baby steps, baby steps!!
Also, wanted to share this, which I came across on www.deveoh.com.