first, i hope you made it home safe and sound. i sent you a text but i never heard from you. i’m going to presume you did make it safe as i would have heard from Fellow Slob regarding your whereabouts.
thank you for visiting me. it was a super awesome fun week sitting on the sofa with you, pigging out, watching Glee and working out our under-worked diaphragms (i hear that in my head as die-a-fragums when spelling). let me sum up the week:
- i’m a dirty, filthy whore!
- laugh, laugh, laugh, wake neighbors, laugh
- laugh, eat
- the food is good here, you should come back
- eat, eat, laugh, eat
- blog after blog after blog after blog
- laugh, eat, laugh, laugh
- big mouth, locusts everywhere
- laugh, eat, laugh, eat
- is this a parking space? no, it’s the road.
- laugh, eat, eat, eat
- new car smell
- sniff, laugh, sniff
- beautiful treasure
- laugh, laugh, laugh
- toe… you know where
- laugh, eat, laugh
- baked potato
- laugh, almost die, laugh, laugh, eat, eat, laugh
oh the hilarity! there was a lot more but in my old age i can’t remember it all. so here’s a photo as a reminder:
let’s plan for me to visit before you go back to school or at least meet at the Egyptian Theater for a movie or a trek around the mall. perhaps invite a friend to join us? we’ll talk.
love you bunches!
p.s. did you forget something?